Thursday, July 17, 2008

Underneath Your Clothes;


I'm home!
yay!

ThankGod MrsChan cancelled lit,
:]

School was, normal.
tiring.
Rawrs.

Assembly was,
hahaha.

The second story was nicenicenicenice.
:)

First period was Biology,
i didn't fall asleep,
actually so awake!
:DD
Lesson's still as cool as ever.

Followed by,
Social Studies.

Quiz.
i'd say it was difficult?
I only managed to do 5 of the questions in the cross-word.
heh.
& i toldja, i hate the NI chapter.

SBQ for the rest of the period.
Well, normal.

Chemistry next.
i like my results,
but retest tomorrow.
:/

Recess duty.
I had no choice today.
I think i gave in/ gave to many chances to the boys in my class.
& today, i called MrHo in.
I'm no maid for me to do such a thing, please.
At least, just put the plates,
where on earth is your manners?

Emaths,
it was, no comments.
Nothing left to say about such papers,
such questions,
such classmates,
such teachers.

Another fight nearly broke out again,
it would have became the second fight in a day.
But i still think MissAliah did the right thing.
It was actually funny watching her stop the fight.
In maths, well thankGod MrHaw didn't see it happening.
:/

POA.
oh my god,
i actually passed,
WITH FULL MARKS!
WOAHHHHH.
I WAS LIKE,
MR LOO YOU MARK CORRECTLY ANOT?
HAHA.

School ended,
Went to find MrNg for help in History,
thanks heh.

& home soon after.
Off to lala land for a nap now.
;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home