Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's ending; It's endingggggggg!


MY WORKLOAD IS DECREASING,
I AM SO HAPPPPPPY!

I previously had:
~ Mdm Kheng's & Miss Koh's hw
~ Bio Ws
~ Hstory 4 essays
~ English summmary & grammer corrections worksheets
~ Tamil Reflections
~ Chem TB
~ POA WS
~ SS Workbook
~ SSquiz, Lit & Chemistry Test

&&&&&
NOW I'M ONLY LEFT WITHHHH:
! Mdm kheng's & Miss Koh's HW
! Chemistry TB
! CHEMISTRY RETEST!

MY, AM I GLAD.
I took (17-8) days to complete History,
thanks to all those to helped me with the essays,
Felica, Eurika, Suhanthi, MissFoo & MrNg.
It's finally, DONE.
D-O-N-E.
:DD

Long overdue POA june holiday assignment,
done!
But the ppt isn't.
opps.
Nevermind, i'll use the weekend!

English summary, another finally.
yay yay.

Back to memory work for Chemistry!
I'M A HAPPY GIRL NOWWWWWWWWW!
:DDDDDDD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home