Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We'll Make The Great Escape;


(edited)
I am exhausted.
bleah.
i've got history, ss, english work to complete.
On top of it all, revision.
&& i think i left my notebook in school,
in one of the classrooms.
:O
but,
it can only be in either,
english, maths, poa or history room.
so not,
that
bad.

:)

friday's post is up.
heh.

Started with POA.
I've got no clue on what's going on man.
And it doesn't help, when he goes.
'Tashka, can understand anot, nevermind for those people like Tashka, i'll repeat again, in a smaller figure.'
& i'm like, gosh.
But i shall just go to all the memory work,
so the structure is there.
hehe.

Emaths followed next.
I lost interest. Just spilled whatever on the board to my worksheet,
and wrote a letter.
Don't worry, none of you will receive it,
it's going to be flown, soon.
;)
Managed to hit 2 pages,
pretty surprised.
Received comments about it,
people were like, wow, no wonder you're a lit student.
:DD
I'll think about whether i should put the design of the letter up,
it's way unique.
One of the best, I'VE MADE in foolscap!
HAHA.

English.
Way interesting today.
I think i need specs though. Haha.
I still think, i'll feel super guilty about doing that job,
i'll call it a murderer, not a executionalist (?).
But yes, it was interesting.

Recess @ 11.05.
Yippie.
Went over to comlab, supposedly for Infocom editing,
but he just disappeard when we said WE WERE COMING.
-.-
argh,
so left for recess instead.
With Shalin.
Sticked to her,
to do 'duty' with her.
HAHAHA.

History,
1) IT'S MR NG'S LAST LESSON. I want him as my history teacher! I'll be laughing my head off during history then. But yeah, he has to leave.
2) ME GOT AN A1 FOR THE HISTORY TESTTTTTTT!
:DDDDDD
3) But i'm sure i didn't do well for the rest today.
4) I owe MM alot of over-due graded assignments, goshhhhh.

Ended.

School ended,
double yay.

JiaWei, thankyou for you-know-what.
Walked out with JiaWei,
bbt,
home to get envelope to mail that letter,
off to Novena.

Went for Lunch in United Square,
Shalin & I were talking for longlonglong.
Thanks for keeping me entertained!
Left for NSC.
ThankGod, the rain subsided when i got out to the outdoor part,
wohoo.

The nurse is so annoying.
But i chose to make a joke out of the whole thing,
then to be annoyed instead.
haha.
Didn't bother and pluged the 2 headphones into my ears,
and for some reason when she walked past,
it just dropped off,
so she didn't make a noise out of it.
HAHA.

But that boy beside,
was doing his feet,
so he started to play his hand phone games.
&&
she walked pasttt
AND HAHAHA.
Started telling me that boys cannot play with handphone and allll.
Which was annoying,
but hilarious,
i wanted to take out my handphone and start playing too.
Maybe she'll now say girls also cannot play?
:DD

Left soon after.
Square2's boring.
But i had my daily dose of chocolate waffles,
or was it weekly?
:D
I realise MrBean's @ KKH
@ TTSH
@ SQUARE 2
@ Novena Square!
WOW, so many.
But too much chocolate,
so no mr bean today.
HAHAHA.

Went to the SAM machine to buy stamp.
Gosh, so confusing!
& i feel so weird using some adult-y machine.
HAHA.
Confusing, but i managed to do it,
& some guy behind also helped me a wheebit.
haha.
Thankyou, thankyou.

Mailed the letter,
happyhappy.

Home soon after.
:)

HOMEWORK TIME:
- HISTORY assignments
- CHEMISTRY TB
- SS WB
- ENGLISH overdue assignmentsssss!


.
.
.
.
.

Even though it's supposed to be homework time,
i'm too tired to do.
I promise, i'll complete eveything,
by hook or crook,
tomorrow.

History's the main.
SS test on thursday too.

I don't think it really matters anyway,
because GFA this term is only going to be like 20% or 10% only,
so no big deal,
if you do extremely well, or poorly.
Just work hard for the
finals,
CommonTest 2.
:D

& i'm SO GOING TO HATE english from next week onwards
because
OSP's the teacher.
*i bet you're mumbling under your breath, god bless you.*
Hah, i'm sure you won't even know who's the teacher.
But you should know that
i
can't
stand
sacarstic
teachers,
and
teachers
that
love
to
embaress
their
students
.

So i know i'm going to have a tough time in english.
& please say in sec4 teachers change.
If not,
ohgod.

& most of the people i know, also feel the same way i feel about it.
i never thought/expected to be in her class,
never.
ever.

I always thought, all the smart people would be taken by her,
because of the way she does things,
but if she's our teacher.

I can't imagine.
Someone please tell me the timetable's wrong,
someone please tell me that that's not her name,
someone please tell me that she won't be my teacher,
someone please tell me that there would be a new timetable, with a change of teachers.

I can't imagine, lessons with her.
Torturous would say it.

Miss Chye.
:(
Why now?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home