Monday, July 21, 2008

Racial Harmony'08

Happy Racial Harmony!
:D

School was un usual today,
and i liked it, alot.

NSC in the morning,
and my hands are wet,
NOW.
Just hours later.
Roars.

Reached school at 11.30,
Wah, so many people actually wore traditional costumes, heh.
Kind of cool!
:DD
I wore too!
Alot of people from 3faith - Fiona, Liyana, Janeni, Stephanie, Paramesh, Malini, Dharishini, Rajam, Me, Amirul, Ammer, & more..

AND EVEN THOUGH I WAS SLEEPY,
I'M QUITE SURE I SAW MR ROMZEEEE.
HE'S BACKKKKK.
But he's with MrKom, i guess teaching science now?

ENGLISH.
I'M SO HAPPY
BECAUSE
MISS CHYE WAS THE TEACHERRRR.
gosh, cherish the last few lessons with her till thursday before she leaves.
Boo.

Did a grammer graded assignment,
Miss Chye then told us her story.
Hahaha, i was confused.
Because she kept confusing us..
But, i got the main point!
Heee.

Free period,
reading TKAMB.
boring.

Sharmala was being such a wonderful entertainer through out,
right YingYng?
x)
I nearlly died because of laughter.
I'm so going to get my
REVENGE
tomorrow,
soon to be birthday girl!
HAHAHA.

You're going to be so famous tomorrow!
hehe, secrettt!
:D

Lit,
horrible.
not worth talking about.

Played around with Hazel Tan & LaiMin.

Took pictures with people i like!
<3

Pictures with:
~ YingYng
~ Candid Sharmala's (SHE REFUSED TO TAKE A PROPER ONE.)
~ Group Friends
~ Clara
~ Nicole
~ Miss Foo!
~ Miss Chyeeee.
~ Mrs Lee
~ Murphy
~ Noel
~ Abigail
~ MY STALKER!
~ Miss Anbarasi
~ Mrs Tay
~ Rajam
~ Dharishini
~ JiaWei
~ LaiMin
~ Clara Sim
~ Hazel Tan
~ I TOOK A PICTURE WITH THE TOP STUDENT IN LEVEL! (LOL.) Sonja!

Yeap, that's about all.

Off to work,
goodbye.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home