Tuesday, February 5, 2008


Started off with Assembly.
It was alright.

POA started.
It was good.
Spent the first period actually doing my tamil work.
:D

The second period was actually not too bad.
:).

Then BIO!
:DD
FUNFUN.


Thennnn TAMIL.
My hands never fail to get wet and y heart never fails to beat faster than other lessons.
:((.

Recess!

Then it was HME.
Alright, i guess.
Some parts of the class was real funny (the teacher made it that way)

The Englishhhhh.
I'm starting to love englishhhhhhh.
:DD.
Okay, but today wasn't english, even by right it was supposed to be.
But instead it was SS quiz.
i think i did preety okay!

This is the first ever test where i wrote without stopping in a way to say
'my hand could not breath.'
LOL.
:D

Then did work in the canteen.

Came home and had tuition.

I was so tired after tuition that when i came up played my hp game and suddnely fell asleep.
LOL.

But i woke up at 7.
While the people were downstairs.
Haha.

& after dinner;
here i am,
blogging.

I've a goal to be achieved before the end of CNY.
I hope to achieve it!
:D

Oh did you know that we're making dumplings tomorrow?
LOLL.


Okay, i'm eating ice cream now,
in rememberance of TiYingYng!
:DDDDD.

Okay, i'm done here.

YingYng, have a good trip to Malaysia.
I envy you mannn!
Soo gooooood!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home