Friday, February 1, 2008

Reflections

Reflection for January 2008.
(Using Mrs Chua's Questions.)

1) What did i achieve this month?

I've achieved not alot of things this month, but a few great ones. Firstly, My first Principles Of Accounts Test, i really did well, and i hope it'll remain for the next two years. Secondly, the first week of this month was really good. During the Sec1 Orientation, being able to lead 1Faith. Making new friends with the Sec2 Nominated Councillors and to really build up my leadership skills and make their orintation a fun and enjoyable one. And i myself enjoyed myself quite a bit. During those days i need not have to worry about my class and all that sort. Thirdly, the Council Presentation on Wednesday went quite smoothly, not having any mistakes in the powerpoint and all. && i also did flag raising in week 4. Which went real well. Lastly, i also achieved the GoodProgress Award on friday the 21st.
Yup, that's about all.

2) What do you think you could have done /will do better in the coming months?

Firstly, Manage my time better. Being the first month of the year, i'm not as used to the demands of the teachers yet, but i'll get used to it sooner or later. Secondly, i think i should concentrate on finishing my homework first before revising for the test even though they're all on the same days. Thirdly, i need to put in more effort in the subjects that i'm weaker that instead of working on the subjects that i'm better at. Forthly, i shall work really hard because as alot of friends have been saying, they think i can be the top few in class. :D Fifly, i hope to be more tidy, patient and less fearful and more joyful!

I hope i can achieve them all(:


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home