Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've relinkeddd to here!

:D

Firstly,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS CHIA JIA WEI!



I'm going to poat something on your blog! I make sure i do!
:D

Started off with Emaths today, it was okay today, time seemed to pass by quickly.
:D

Headed to PE.
I HATE SOCCER. GAHHH, the muddy feild, the hard ball,
the roughness of the teams. :(
& i realised you start disliking certain people during PEs.

Okay, whatever.


Then went for SS.
Time flew past seriously.
I only remembered doing the first question before time was up to leave for recess.

At recess,
went with Sarah&XinLin.

Then POA was boring.
& i just couldn't find the worksheet!
TSKKK.
But then i remembered the equations.

Assests = Liabilities + Owner's Equity.

Okayyy.
Then to CME.
Nothing much to say about that,

then waited for the rest of the school to finish at 2.3o.

Then LaiMin, Hazel, Me went for lunch. Met with my brother after awhile.
Then hanged around at the library while waiting for my mum. & then went to shop at j8!
:D

& i bought a new wallettttt!
:D:D

& a hair clip for my hair. I like the colour!
Heh.

Okay, i've got a maths test tomorrow.
& FRIDAY's A KILLER. SS TEST, CHEMISTRY TEST, POA TEST, Bio worksheet!, History worksheet, Balance Sheet, English Accounting, ALL DUE ON FRIDAY! :((.

Okay, i got to go now.

& JIAWEI CHEER UP!

You're <3.>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home