Monday, February 4, 2008


My eyes weighed a ton today!
:x

If you realise,
i started my lit homework at 11+ and ended it at 1.45!

Half way, when i was typing.
Everything started to hang!
:(((((.
It really delayed meee.

But i managed to get it done and did a little of POA.

Woke up early today to complete the rest;
the remaining POA & Bio.

Washed my hair so while
waiting for it to dry, i did my BIO homework
and i completed it!
YAYY.

Left for school.

Started off with Assembly.

Then went to form-teacher's homeroom,
to collect our walkaton cards.
I have no excitement to collect money
because 1000 of us are collecting at the same time?!

Then went for POA.
For once, can respect the teacher?
The whole class was asked to stand as punishment,

but you don't really have a choice.

Next was BIO!
Finally, something i look forward to in the day!
Sadly, it was only a single period.

Recess.
With Shalin again!
<33

English...
I'm starting to enjoy english class.
and for once, i feel proud of myself for summiting my work on time!
FOR ONCE, its not overdue.
Did the friendship comprehension.

&free period.
:D
Did the remaining questions,
and then ate lunch.

Sat with XinLin.

This is what happen:

T: Let's eat!
XL: Okay, i'm going to do my chemistry work.
T: OMGGGGGG, *runs real fast away from the canteen to outside the general office.
XL: *Tries to wonder where i headed to.
T: Once she left, came back to eat and caught my breath.

And i started eating in peace now.
SCARY OKAY!
:D
Nevermind, i guess you don't understand.

Then went for PureLit.
Watched a video and discussed about it and done!

Talked alotttt with TiYingYng.
It really seemed centurys since we had this kind of a talk.

I've not work to be completed,
&byebye.


I want to know what love is.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home