Monday, February 18, 2008

My internet's back!


I was feeling real tired in school.

Dragged my feet to school at 7.15?

Met Bestfrienddd and the JiaWei later. Reached school, and went to wait and the MPR.

Only to realise that we were supposed to meet in the hall?

Briefed about investiture, I'm doing something related with helping Miss Foo or something?

:/

I forgot.
LOL.

Then Assembly.
ARGHHHHH.
Okay whatever, thankyou LeeKuang.
:D

Then POA.
Errr, i forgot what we did.
oh yea the worksheet!
Some worksheet that we did, and then the class was noisy so the fans got switched off.
:(

Then Bio!
I did well for the test!
Hiphiphooray!
:DD

Recess, with Shalin!
:D

Then English, did some situational writing.
LOL.
English class was funny!!
(:

Then free period.
Revised POA.
YingYng came a 2 periods later, ate lunch and when for lit.

I'm not going to say anything about lit,
thankGod i survived.
:D

Ogg i go,
till then.

THERE'S MOTHERTONGUE TOMORROW.
BOOOOOOHOOOOOO.
:((((

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home