Thursday, February 14, 2008


Happy Valentine's Day!

aka

Happy Friendship Day!

Thankyous:
Hazel, Shalin, Suanzee, Noel, Sharmala, Hin Wen, Xin Min for the cards or gifts or chocolates.

And thanks to all those who wished me.
(:

Started off with History.
It was a little interesting!
I like all his stories.
LOL.

Then Tamil.
I'd never laughed so much in tamil class before okay!
SHALIN! you're the culprit!
*inside joke*
- ROFL.
Then Vickram was also funny.
another *inside joke*(:

Then it was recess.
I made rajam feel special! Didn't i?

Then English.
Did nothing except to listening to music with Sarah(:

Maths.
Mr Romzee didn't come.

Then free period.
Ahaa i just love the sec2s(:

They always make me smile.
And to know that this is in the first time i have friends who are from another level,
& we'll always say hi!

Then Lit.
ARGH.
Okay i didn't like the first part, but the test was alright.

ONLY THAT.
I forgot that there was a back page
and I didn't know and i happily handed in the paper.

Thanks Bhisman, for helping me to get Miss Amy to allow me to do the second page.
LOL.
I'm so blur.
:D

Then i went bubble teaing with YingYng!
I just loveeee going out with her after pure lit.
It brings our friendship more together.
&& it helps miss all the lost times we didn't meet during the week!
:DD

Okay, i'm off to dinner.

There's SS test tomorrow!:/

The results are saddening.
I really hope you can make it in, JiaWei!
(:
Cheerup!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home