Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I REACHED HOME

@

1.57 PM.

Muahaha, i broke my record.

Okay, today was a little better?

Started off with Emaths!

Mr Romzee was on MC so Miss Yip and Miss Ng reliefed.
i read mocking bird till page 30+

Then Pe.
Let's not talk about it. -.-

SS was next.
It was alright.

Recesss.
Zonked out by then.

POA.
LOLLL.
I regained all my energy!(:

& then i think i can't sit in the row near the door because i just couldn't stop day-dreaming.

then i finished the worksheet and killed a mocking-bird.

Then it was CME.
And i had this thought that i should be home before 2 for once.
Since i didn't have any tuition i wanted to feel free for once.

So at 1.47 i left school
& ran home.

&&&&& i reached at 1.57!

Slept all the way through till 5.30.

& am going to start my work now.

Off i go!
Till then.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home