Saturday, February 16, 2008

Woke up at 9,

earliest every since last year.
Because i'd my first POA tuition.

So now even Saturday's taken up.
:(

Monday - Lit
Tuesday - Tamil first than Maths
Wednesday - Council
Thursday - Lit
Fridays- CCA & cell
Saturdays - POA
Sundays - Church.

No more waking up late already.
So i can't pay back my body all the sleep i lost for the week.
But, its alright.

I woke up today at 8.17 and I was like ohno, hurry i'm late for school.
Why didn't aunty wake me up?
But then it took me awhile before i realised it was a saturday, and i fell asleep right away.
Haha.

I woke up again at 9.45 i think?
Got ready for tuition and had tuition.
It was alright.

And then started Agapeland,
planned a little, and had a few ideas.
Then finished it before dinner.

& had chicken rice for dinner!

& here I am blogging.

Congrats to Shamala, Bhisman, Arshad, Josiah for winning the debate!
Sadly there wer'nt any KCPians to support, but if i have the chance to, i will.
:D
Shamala i just realised you're the only girl.
:x

Congrats to Chia Jia Wei!
You've made it into council.
:D
I'm really happppy for you!
Didn't i tell you not to worry?
Haha!
CONGRATSSS!(:
<33

I didn't know the guzheng is performing in the party.
HAHA.
It's super noisy!
Hazel would agree with me for sure,
haha.

&off i go.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home