Monday, February 11, 2008


I'm totally exhausted todayy!

& i've got a BIO test and tuition homework to be done for tomorrow!

Started off the day with my free periods.

& i spent it with Sarah!
:D
I was at the artroom!

At least i was having my free period, so i could get things done being there
because i really can read mocking bird with the greenary.
LOL.

Recess.

Then bio practical!
With Sarahhh this timeee!
:DD

Intresting as usual.

Then English.
:D
Vocab test was alright.
& i've handed in all the graded assignments!
:DD

Then got released a little late,
went to the locker and then realised that my pinky file was in the English room!

Then went up to the room and
everything was locked.
:(
So had to go to the staff room ro call Miss Chye for the key,
then waited for a long while, got the key and went up
and then took the file.

Waited 10mins for her to come back out to return the key.
Tskkk.

By the time it was already 3!
Why is the lunch break only 30 mins!!

Then quickly rushed up without having lunch or anything
and i was superrrr hungry!
But i didn't want to like go late and who knows might have forefit or something,

&then only desmond and I were there?!
-.-
Yingyng didn't come.
:((.
Then had lesson on Racism and
I passed the graded assignment!
After MissAmy gave out a few papers then she was like all these are the people who passed
then i was like, she already has given me the paper so i failed?
Then i went to check again,
but i really pass.
LOL.
When i took the paper i was so tempted to ask herr if u could go to the canteen to buy something up,
i was suppper hungry la!
But didn't.
I just endured till 4.20.
ThankGod, i was alive.
(:
I learnt my lesson,
it's better to be a little late but bring something up with you then to go up on time with an empty
stomach.
Heh.
Because it was difficult to pay attention.

Then after purelit was over met YingYng
and then headed to j8!
:DDD
I asked her to hurry so that i can eattt!
:D
Once i saw her i became so happy already!
:D
It's a different feeling from class to class without YingYng , so when i suddenly see her
HAPPYHAPPY!
((((:

Then went to eattt,
why is food junction closed?
:(.
No more prata.
So went to eat mashed potato instead and got all the things that i needed,
talked to her for awhile before heading home.

&Here i am.

I missed Bestfrienddd & TiYingYng like SOOOOOOOOO much okay!
ThankGod at least i saw YingYng.

Off i go now,
till then.

*keep tagging!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home