Tuesday, January 29, 2008


I'm reaching my 100th post sooooon!
:D

I'm dead tired.
I decided not to do revision today.

I brain need a break okay!
No more brain juice left.
:D

Started of with MT again.
TSK!
Anyway Shalin was my partner!
& i don't want to explain what happened.

To POA.
Mygoodness.
I'm lost again!
I need to ask Rajam AGAIN!
:D

& instead of going for Bio 6 of us had to go for health-checkup.
Tsk.
SO LONG!
I could have come during chemistry instead of wasting my last period of Bio this week.
:(
So waited ALL the way till 10.40 like that,
then the 6 of us managed to enter.
Thanks to 1Truth.

& it was a long check okay!

Yup, and after that went straight for recess!
WITH SHALIN!
:DD

Went for Maths Class next.
HAHAHA.
Suhanthi's funny!
LOL.

Ended of with English(:
I can't remember what we did.

ANDDDD.

I HAD LUNCH WITH THE FRIENDS I MISSED LIKE ALOT!

XinLin, Jessica, Jeslyn, Sarah & Me!

It felt like centurys since we ever ate together and really talkedd and laughed like crazy!
Ahaha.
ThankGod that i at least have Sarah.
But i really miss XINLIN!

I had so much fun having lunc with them;
it really reminded me of all the fun times we had last year together!

& then i came home for tuition.
which ended at 7!
:(.

So much homework from everywhere.
But for tomorrow, i'm freeee.
Isn't that great?

Before i end off,
Wishing JiaWei, Bhisman, HAZEL and the other Sec2 nominated councillors,
all the best for your campaigning speech!

Hazel & Bhisman if i get to end the presentation early i'll come over and have a look, i promise!
:D

JiaWei, i'm sure you'll do fine(:
Hazel too!

That's reminds me that i've to be helping out at LowerSecondary Assembly tomorrow!
:))

Till then!
:D



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home