Wednesday, December 19, 2007



i'm back to update.

Sorry for the lack of updates! :x

First things first;
:D
I've got the GPA award! :D
Wheeee!

Yesyes, Hazel & I shall go on stage and receive it together.
LOL.

I'm not going to blog about my trip to Bali but maybe just a few pics of the scenery, too many stuffs to blog about.

Today, i cleared up my messy room!
maybe i should have said tidied up my room. :D

My writing table's just with sec3 books,
no more books on my side table,
dolly's are all cleared,
Games all moved,
The rooms fills tidied now.

I think the amount of papers i threw could have saved at least 50 trees,
8 bags full, mostly of papers!
'Answer the call, Save the Earth!'

But i found a few important papers while throwing papers away,
like the Holiday Assignments...
Gahhhh!

I'm just so happy with my new tidied room,
and i took hours to tidy it. :D
Till then!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home