Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wheeeee.
I'm finally done with all the surveys!

I've changed my blogskin to this temporary one for the time being as i edit the old one so please leave your comments about this new blogskin for the time being yea?
Thanks.

And finally,
Christmas is drawing near!

Wherever i go, i hear this:
We Wish You A Merry Christmas,
We Wish You A Merry Christmas,
We Wish You A Merry Christmas,
& A Happy New Year...

Hahaha.
I enjoy hearing this(:
It's the time of the season.
I never fail to wait for christmas!

I went out today.
First to Paya Lebar MC. Then to some hawker centre for lunch. I had EggCheese Prata again! Wahahahaha. I am starting to ove prata. Then to Thompson Plaza. Then to GoodWood Flora at Thomson Road. The place where it got flooded last year during the christmas time. Then to Far East Flora in Houkang. And from there to United Square for shopping and dinner and i saw Dora The Explorer there! :D
I'll upload all the pictures sooon.
Had Macdonalds for dinner! And then came home.

What a day indeed.

Okay, this was just a random post.
:D

Till then.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home