Friday, November 30, 2007


I'm back! :D

Yesyes.

I really enjoyed myself today.

First i went to THE shop, only to realise that...
The shop was closed
so i decided to call the number that was given on the shutters.

That man picked up and said:
'oh i only open at 2pm'
:o
What!
How can he get his business when he opens he shop so late, but close so early.
Gahhhh.
So, i decided to go home.
Then i woke YingYng up and asked her to accompany me at 2pm to do IT.
And she did.
:D

So at 2pm, We left and my place and reached there at 2.10pm.
Then i called him again
And he said
'i'm not my way, give me 15 mins'.
WHAT!
2pm is late enough, yet he's even later.

He then came at 2.45!
:o
He took 10 mins to clean and what not.
Then i asked him to copy this and that and he said...

'It'll cost $60!'
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
So i decided not to accept it and went to buy stuff
& made it myself,
together with the help of YingYng(: & Janeni
The wind was SOOOOOOO strong okay!
It blew the slurpee away!
:O!
Then cleaned ourselfs up and went over to Janeni's house instead to do it.
Took our timeee. (:
Got it completed.
Saw a glimpse of the 5.30 show before heading home
to watch the ending.
:D

I loveeeeeeee this songggg!
Enjoy it too(:
<3

Till then,
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home