Monday, June 23, 2008

Welcome Semester 2!

So look at the time,
it's 1.01am,
school starts in 8hours,
and i'm still awake.
:D

Hello Semester 2,
Welcome! :D

I'm not going to sleep tonight,
well, i've got no clue where my pencil case is even,
that's how prepared i am for school yeah?

Anyway i've got freeperiod till 12, then bio, english, lunch
and ending off with lit.
So i only need to find my pencil case & my bio book SHOULD be in the locker. :D
& that's all for school tomorrow!
:D

Yeah & if you're wondering,
why is there school tomorrow and i'm still up

1) being i rather wait for school to really start, so that it feels like school's starting, but not as fast when i suddenly wake up, and the day is here. Haha.

2) is because i staying up with brother to accompany him watch football, or maybe nap instead.

Alright, i'm back to tving, before the battery dies on me,
goodbye!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home