Friday, June 20, 2008

Last Weekday

Gosh, am i sad to realise
that today would be the last friday
that i would be home for the next 10weeks,
unless there is a public holiday.

Boo.
It's the last weekday of the holidays,
but i'm glad to say,
i've completed tamil!

With the help of Shalin of course,
i did my research and got 7 dances,
but i was at wikipedia and i saw like 35 dances!
:DD

So yes, it's done.

POA's still,
80% completed.
Boo.

But at least we've started,
and not like others right!
:D

And it's no more playing for me after sunday,
no more sleeping late,
no more waking up late,
no more playing around,
start paying attention in class,
do my homework,
do my revision,
do my work,
and study hard, to keep that promise!
(See MissFoo, i'm so going to keep it! :D)

Which leaves me less time for relaxing,
computering,
playing,
chatting,
bubble teaing,
and going outs,

but don't worry, i'll still make time for those too!
:D

Shalin came over today,
Did the tamil project,
topped up my phone card,
and yay!

I called Aunty Linda,
& i've sent 7 messages already!
:o
I better slow down, if not it'll be $0 in no time,
and i've got to top it up.
Gahh.

Did work when i came back,
yay! :D

Tong Xin Yuan a little while later,
and back to blogging.

Alright, i'm off! :D

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home