Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm Happy

So Aunty Lily didn't manage to scan it to me,
because the file was too big
so i've to collect it tomorrow.
Means i've to plan the lesson
after tomorrow, instead.

Yay?
:D

Idle-d around at home,
till we went out in the late afternoon.

Dropped by Borders,
the notebooks! :o
But for that prize, i'd say they're not nice at all.

Collected some sketchbooks,
went off for dinner!

Thompson Plaza, yay!
The chinese shop, i don't know what's the name of it.
Haha.

The food was wonderful & yummy!
:D
& the pauuuuuu.
(i feel like eating it again.)

Then decided to visited POPULAR.
(:
I got a blackboard, & it's magnetic.
Now my (home) studying timetable & school timetable is up.
Notices too, notes too, eraser too.
So write one to me too! (& i'll put it up)
haha.
Got a notebook for subjects,
so i'm all set for the new hectic studying life.
:DD

But i've got to find all my lost colour pens,
heh.

Then came home soon after.
(:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home