Friday, June 20, 2008

When I Say Hello

The previous post's video is the EuroCup's theme song i guess,
and it's nice
:D
& for my brother's sake, it's up.
Heh.
He was the one who introduced me to the song, haha.

I feel like moving back to layout templete,
because in a way it seems easier?
But the skins, are horrible - most of them.
But classic is also nice, but yeah for some reason i feel
like reverting to classic.

Oh maybe i should change skins, of my previous blog,
like randomly.
HAHA.
Then i'll know how to work both,
layout templete & classic templete.
Cool.

But it's going to be the last time i'm probably going to change my skin,
maybe after year end exams, i shall change again,
but yeah.
I'm going to start studying, soon.
When school starts,
anyway common test 2 aren't testing common test 1 chapters.
Haha.

Shalin's coming over to do the tamil project,
now.
Heh.
So i'll wait till she's here,

& off to work!
:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home