Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'll Swear It Again

Gosh,
Something's got it's way in me.
I used to loved Westlife, they were the first band i knew,
but i knew more bands and enjoyed them but
today, i was just looking through youtube,
and guess what?

I'm back in love with westlife!

Amazing, all those old videos,
when i was in p4 i used to play non-stop,
just enjoying the songs and everything,

And now as i listen to it again,
i start remembering those times.

Memories, & more memories.

So yes, a day at home was great!
Did Tamil in the morning, completed it,
but it's all in English!
That's the best i could do anyway, because i don't have tamil font's,
or even if i do, how do you use it?
Heh.

I had Maggie-mee for lunch,
did my slid-ing for POA.

& i had a nap, that's why i'm still awake, heh.
Since my brother took away my sleep in the morning, i went to catch up on my sleep,
once the house was peaceful, and i managed to!

Slept 4 hours straight, and woke up 10 minutes before
TongXinYuan,
haha

Then attempted to try to complete the slid-ing for POA,
but failed because i was carried away to blog-skinning for History,
and i did it all by MYSELF.
HAHA, i played around with the codes,
and for some reason it really worked,
and you can see a '5' there now,
with HISTORY! :D

So this blogskin's
PERFECT.
But i don't know why the history is monthly, but the dates are on instead.
Heh.
But it's still nice!
& i just realised,
the blog's a year old,
coming 1st July.

Hmm, then shall i fully convert it into a wordpress one?
:/
I shall think about it.
Heh.

Watched the 7pm show after,
followed by dinner,
and followed by the 9pm show!

Heh.

Alright, pictures next post,
and off to sleep soon after.
:D

School tomorrow! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home