Monday, April 21, 2008

It's the way you make me feel, spinning my world around.

Today wasn't as bad, as i expected it to be,
3cheers!
(:

Council Meeting at 7.30.

Met bestfrienddd and off to school,
met JiaWei too.

Council meeting was kind of nice!
Teachers were praising us,
& june holidays aren't going to be so free now.
Heh.

I actually want to go for the Malacca trip,
but i'm kind of uncertain.
It's meant for the future excos,
but well i don't know how to explain this,
but i don't think i'm ready to be an Exco,
or even have the chance to be one.

I just want to go,
& learn from this experience,
and enjot myself.

So this is kind thoughts make me kind of clueless.
Well, i've got time to think it through!
(:

& yes, Mr.Ho came in to talk to us,
it wasn't bad i must say.
:D
We were supposed to share with one another on how we think we are developing from the last council meeting.
"Good, Better, Best."
I shared with Hazel,
saying that...
I feel i'm still at better,
and it's kind of impossible to me to reach best.
& he also mentioned about me,
in front of the whole council.
:O

Again, all those eyes on me!
LOL.

But yes, isn't it my duty to do so?
(:
& how does he know my nameeee.
Haha.

Then we had, 'Commitee Time.'
& I MUST NEVER SIT OPPOSITE YUSOF ARSHAD EVER AGAIN.
(:
I couldn't help, but laugh!
& it really hurts when i do.
Arghhhh.
& soon everyone started to laugh, because they didn't know what was going on,
between the two of us,
well, Shalin knows!
((:

& off for assembly!

So overall,
council meeting was rather alright.

I managed to raise the flag,
the school flag this time.
wheeee!
& it was fun,
because no one's really paying attention at you,
so when the school song came,
i zoommmmed the flag all the way to the end!
(:

There isn't any need to go slowly,
because the national flag has already reached the top!
Heh.
:D

Then off to class.
:/

POA.
Great way to start the week.
-.-
i'm going to loose my patientence soon.
Argh.

Then Bio.
I don't really enjoy this chapter,
so lessons just become lessons.
& i want a classroom!
Not the lab,
the chairs are soooo uncomfortable!
i want to lean backkkk.
Ahahaha.

Recess,
with the clique.

& off for debate.
WOHOOOOO.
MR BARTON DIDN'T COME.
How great can the day become!
:D
So 2 free periods,
busy reading(:

& omg.
another fight nearly erupted again.
Ohman.
ThankGod MrKalai was just so calm this time,
that i started to laugh,
of the way the person reacted,
What's the need for shouting?
Isn't it your fault?
Then what's the vulgarities for?
You aren't powerful in anyway, by using one.
Loser. -.-

I just hate it when people do.

Then off for free period,
just stayed there and watched things around me,
did some maths sums too.

& off for lunch with YingYng,
FRIES.
:D

Lit
was alright.
HAHAHA.
I got higher than YingYng,
BY A MARK.

But it's just a graded assignment.
Heh.

Then off to j8.
& then home after that.

The amount of work that i've got to complete my tomorrow is madness.

  • Tamil Compo
  • Stalin
  • Maths tuition
  • Tamil tuition
  • POA assignment
  • Revision

Yea, that's about all.

& i summited my history homework today!

& we couldn't find miss foo,

So Shalin was kind enough, to pass it to Miss Foo for me (once she found her.),

thanks!

Off i go for dinner,

Goodbye.

I WANT SSSSSSSSSSSSS.

ARGH.

This is the only subject i'm studying, not for the sake of studying,

but it's just tooo interesting to not learn it, for the sake of learning.

WEDNESDAY; QUICK.

:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home