Sunday, April 20, 2008

HAPPYHAPPY.

I HEREBY DECLARE THAT TASHKA& HAS FULLY COMPLETED HER HISTORY ASSIGNMENT THAT WAS DUE ON THE 4th APRIL.
HAPPYHAPPY.
FINALLY ITS COMPLETED.
Since forever!
:D
CONGRAGULATE ME!
HAHA.
& i did revision tooo!
YAYYYYY.
Out of that,
i've to get to school at 7.30 tomorrow,
just like any other ordinary day,
for council.
But what scares me is that,
its a meeting also with Mr.Ho coming along.
Please tell me the meeting's going to be a normal enjoyable one.
*prays hard*
I don't like this week,
(mainly tomorrow.)
There's 2 periods of POA. (SAVEME.)
& DEBATE.
( BOOOO. I want ENGLISH. My brother should take my place for debate, that'll be better. And i'm sure he can debate. Unlike me, who just sit shyly at my place, observing things around me.)
& i'm on dutyyyy.
I hope the flag string doesn't slip off my hands!
Ohman.
I shall do something interesting;
i'm going to list every pink thing in my room currently.
HAHA.
  • PINK VAIO
  • PINK VAIO mouse!
  • PINK Pencil Case
  • PINK Correction Tape
  • PINK colour pens
  • PINK Keychain (From NZ)
  • PINK new watch
  • PINK handphone keychain
  • PINK cushion
  • PINK Camera Pouch
  • PINK raincoat for the teddybear
  • PINK bolster
  • PINK WALLS.
  • PINK piglet
  • PINK books
  • PINK small bag
  • PINK notebook
  • PINK powder bottle.

Okay i think that's about all,

(in my room.)

Hahaha.

Goodnight!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home