Saturday, March 1, 2008

Reflections for Feburary 2008

Reflection for Feburary 2008.
(Using Mrs Chua's Questions.)

1) What did i achieve this month?

Honestly, i didn't really like this month. January was more smooth sailing for me then Feburary. There was just tooo many tests this month, like 5 in a day. So imagine it. Well the gretest archievement for my 9.5 upon 10 for my SS quiz. (: I also managed to do proper flag raising this month, with was real freat and now, i miss the flagpole. Haha. And yes, i did well for my Chemistry quiz and the first Biology Test. And that's probably the little archievements i had this month.

2) What do you think you could have done /will do better in the coming months?

I think i still need to manage my time better, even though i've managed my time better than January. I will continue to do my best even though the tests are never ending, but still i'm sure that i'll find time to breathe. I also need to start building good lasting friendships, which is going to be real difficult in my class, but i'll try.(: And i'm going to start studying hard for the first common test. I also hope to be more happier, lively, cheerful, less fearful, and more joyful, just like the first few days of January. I realised i'm no longer as happy and cheerful as before, but more dazed, tired, fearful, sad, mood-less. Haha. I'll try alright!

I hope i can achieve them all. (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home