Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday, 27th Feburary

Today was a good day,
only because i liked the ending.
Haha.

It just strucked me,
in a week's, it'll be called end of term.
It seemed to have flew by.
And the next thing, EOYs, leading up to.
O'Levels.

:00

THE DAY GOT SPOILT,
RIGHT AT THE ENDING OF ASSEMBLY!

Arghhhhhhhhhhh.
IHATE______.
I can't remember you being this way.

*you isn't a friend.

Went late for maths,
i hate maths being the first period,
because my brain cells aren't awake.
And i don't want to put pressure on it at such an hour.
Did some quadradric equations.

PE.

Social Studies,
alright.
-.-

Recess, with the clique,
i enjoy being with them.

POA was next.
://
I hate that someone,
i don't mind you saying whatever you want about me,
but you better not do the same to Rajam.

Go ahead, do whatever you want.
And see what i'll do.
-.-

CME next.
The video is OMG, alright.

Then waited with Sarah and LiHong for Jessica and Sarah.
Completed all my work,
other than for lit.

Went with them to the old mac's.
ARGHH.
It so fun to go eat with them and talk about the past.

I miss the past.
I wish it can come back to live,
the same teachers (with the same attitude); the same friends/classmates.

Then i came home.

Had tuition.
(:

Off i go back to lit.
ThankGod its going to end tomorrow.
((:

Alright, off i go,
goodbye.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home