Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday, 29th Feburary 2008

Noticed the date?

Happy leap year!
:D

I didn't like today.

I guess i'm very tired and worn out already.

Started off with SS.
Alright i guess?

Then Tamil.
-.-

Chemistry.
Let's not talk about it alright.

Recess,
with the clique.

Then POA.
The test was ohmyyyy.
:((((.

Chapel.
I enjoyed it for once,
i was laughing so often,
(:

Then lunched,
with Rajam and Shalini.

CCA.
Alright i guess.
I enjoyed the first part but not the last.
Haha.

Then studied for awhile in school before heading to church.
Met Kash at the traffic light, and he took 17 minutes to arrive!
ARGH.
-.-

Ate dinner with him at
Kim San Leng.

Celled.

Aunty Candy then gave the both of us a lift home.
So we reached home before 11 for once,

i've got to wake up early tomorrow,
to do work, both School's and Agapelands(which is alot),
and then study!
:/

I'm tired,
goodnight.

TGIF.

Goodbye.

Valerie i miss youuuu!
:D

And for some reason or another, i keep thinking about what happened a week ago.
Probably it was the best camp i've ever been to.
I miss the council camp.
A week already has oast, but the memmories are still fresh.
(:

Labels: