Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday, 26th Feburary


123th post.
:D

Today was good only because...
(:

Because there wasn't any kinds of _______ people to spoil my day.
:D

Started off with Assembly, this time at FormTeacher's homeroom.
Then i was asking everyone around,
'eh, where's 3Faith's homeroom?'
Till a kindsoul told me where,
:D

Then argh, i hated all the periods before recess because all tests.
5 TESTS IN THE END.
IS THIS HUMAN?
:((((.

Okay, MT first.
When she suddenly shouted, i jumped,
literally.
Not out of my seat or anything, but i still jumped.
It was real loud alright, and just a few steps away from my ears.
:(.
And then i was like praying so hard that she won't ask me what she just said,
not because i didn't pay attention but because,
when she shouted and i jumped, i forgot everything she said.
Plus, i didn't at all understand what she was talking about.

Next was POA.
The quiz was managable.
:D

Then Biology.
It was difficult alright.

Chem next,
Don't you get it,
all the tests were backtoback.
CHEM WAS EVEN WORSE THAN BIO.
:(((.
I hope my bio would pull my marks up, for science.
Because my chemisty is :o
But bio's nice and quite alright.

Then recess.
With the clique again,
(:

Maths after recess,
another of my holiday, gone.
:'(
Did the worksheets,
and it was done.
:D
Quite managable this time.
((:

English.
We were laughing like as if there was something real funny,
but we realised that it was someone from my class that kept prank calling Sarah and treathen her.
But when we both found out who, it was supeerrr funny.
And the passage we had to do for English was hilarious too.
It was about V'day when it was over like 14 days ago.
HAHA.
But still, interesting.

Tuition is starting in 45 minutes,
need to finish up tamil work,
and i can carry on reading reader's digest,
and be free for tomorrow.
:DDDDDD

I'm currently addicted to reader's digest.
:D


GET WELL REAL SOON HOWTENG!((:

See i was a good friend/classmate, since no bother cared to help to take the CD for her and her worksheet, i bothered,
and i took it to pass it to HowTeng.
:D

Goodbye.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home