Thursday, March 6, 2008

PINK VAIO!

HAPPYBIRTHDAY YINGYNG!

You're my closssest friendy!
So here's wishing you happy birthday!
You're greatly loveddd!

I LOVED TODAY!

Met the birthday girl and went to school,
the crowd today was real huge.
:x

Okay had alot of fun in school, doing my maths sums, laughing at certain stuffs, and finally doing nothing too.
:x

Then the lunch break wassssss.
__________________________________________.
I LAUGHED AT EVERY SINGLE THING.
Well, everyone did.
LOL.

Rightttt.
Then went for lunch,
woah a big group in LJS!
Hazel, LaiMin, Suen, Jane, ?, JiaWei, Iris, and somemore sec2s
and me & yingyng.
:D

Ate,
dropped by bbtea,
on my way home.

Then came home,
changeddd, and went to meet daddy at Newton.

Mat daddy, fetched amma, and went to the IT fair.
It was superrrr crowded,
at least the 4th floor wasn't that bad,
but the 6th floor was, CROWDED.

Got a earpiece from the 6th floor.

And i got a Pinky Vaio from the 4th floor!
:DDDDD
Thankyoudaddyandamma!
<333333

The laptops were cool,
but i liked the Vaio ones,
thin, nice, sweet && PINK!
The mouse is PINK too!
((:

HAHA.

Wheeeeeee!
I'm just so happpppy!
So whenever YingYng celebrates her birthday, my computer would be a year older!
Cooleh?

Muahahaha.

Okay, off i go now!
Toodles.

:DDDDD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home