Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday, March 3rd 2008

 

i had double shock today.

:/

Maybe it was a good thing?

 

First lesson today,

POA.

I was like ohno. That's it, i'm going to see and F on my paper.

And then i was like one of the last few to get the paper, and while waiting for it, seeing the class being so happy and all with the results i was like, definately i won't be smiling after getting back the paper.

Then i took back the paper, shocked for awhile, then did the culculation in my head, and smiled only because, i actually passed!

:D

Like slow reaction to a pass?

Haha.

Then next bio,

another subject where i felt the same,

there won't be any hope of a pass because i found the paper difficult and the rest found it alright?

While MrChan was giving out the paper and i looked at the people faces, i was like uhoh?

Did everyone really do that badly?

And then my turn came,

and I PASSED.

:D

Another pass!

(((:

 

Double joy?

Muahaha.

 

Recess,

with the clique.

 

English was next,

Miss Chye had to go somewhere,

so we hhad to do some given worksheet.

After doing that, i decided to start on my SS.

After i knew what to write for the first sentence, all the other words just fell into place. Finished Paragraph 2, and it was free period, so i sat outside the staff room to enjoy the peacefulness while completing my SS assignment.

And by 1.50, i completed it, a 2 1/2 page long essay!

AMAZING.

I never knew i could write so much!

Left for lunch,

lit after that.

 

YAYYE ITS THE LAST LESSON OF TERM 1.

AIN'T I HAPPY!

Did some work for chapter 2 and 3,

and tata!

When to collect my abondoned book,

it looks real interesting alright,

and real fast too!

 

Came home after that.

& Here i am, blogging.

 

Got to go for dinner now,

Goodbye.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home