Friday, March 7, 2008

MY FIRST EVER POST ON VAIO!

This is my FIRST ever post on Vaio,
and I'm really loving my computer,
you can type really fast on it, and its soft!
& i've installed PHOTOSHOP! , MSN, & internet explorer,
and iTunes, i've also transferred all my songs into Vaio now!
& i've given my old lappy to my brother.
(:
Its weird when he's just next door,
but we're actually talking online,
its probably going to take me some time to get used to it.
Hahaha.
Sadly there's no microsoft office here.
Probably have to download it soon!
The lappy's really cool,
and i love it lots.
(:
It's ready to start, after a few hours of installing and transferring,
and from tomorrow onwards i've only got this lappy!
I'm real happy and excited, to start my journey with my PINK Vaio!
Alright, this is the last thing i plan to do on Vaio, before i get to sleep.
That is to blog,
after al the installing and downloading,
and since i've blogged already.
It's time for me to go off to bed!
Goodbye!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home