Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Beginning Of 2008

Okay, before i start my post;

Wishing You A Blessed 2008!

The First Day of School was

_____________.

The Sec1 orientation went rather well, with the sec1s being very enthu.
But, to have my brother in that class makes me get sabooed many times because they remember my names faster than the rest.
But yup, it was rather well comparing to last year when they were dead silent on the first day and then kept cheating in the games.
This year wasn't that bad.
Other than to keep cheering and really raising your voice to make them hear you.
Hahaha.
But it's hmmm,
quite enjoyable.
:D


I'm in 3Faith'08.
Good or Bad?
You decide.



The greatest news today!
I've got Miss Foo as my SS teacher this year!
Yippie!
:D
*I'm sure to pass then.
(:

I realised that my timetable ends at like 4.20 on some days.
:(.
No more 2 o'clock.
No more 2 Truth.
No more TiYingYng.

Ahhhhh.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home