Saturday, October 6, 2007

My 14th Birthday[:

I don't think anyone knew what happened yesterday... after i blogged till i slept.
I was happily watching my chinese show which isn't that nice as the previous one - its now, Home in Toa Pyoh or something like that. How great is it to live in Toa Pyoh that they had to create a show on it? So i carried on watching tv and after that i went to eat my dinner and went to watch Drake & Josh![: As i was watching it, My brother was holding a mug and he went into the gardern and said 'A akka! Come here, look at that!, Hurryyhurry!' while pretending to drink water. So i dragged myself off the sofa to the gardern.

Me: What? Where? What you talking?
Kashken: See that thing!
Me: Huh?

And then he took all that water in the mug and threw it on me! :O. Then i screamed as he carried on. Then he said Happy Birthday, hope you had a nice time getting water splashed on you. Ahh. Just as i thought no one will do it this year, he did it! So i thought it was over and i decided to shower because i was so cold and the wind was adding to the coldness. As i going to the toilet, He stationed himself in the toilet. Ahhh. So i could not escape this time. Because i really needed to bathe.

Me: Please don't tell me you're going to splash water on me.
Kashken: What do think i'm holding this for?
Me: Errr... You're going to... splash water on me? *shivers*
Kashken: This water was from the freezer. Have fun!
Me: AHHHHHHHHHH. As he splashes that icy water on me.

ICE WATER OKAY. Taken out from the freezer 10 mins before he splashed it on me. Hahaha. Anyway i had a hot bath after feeling so cold. [:

I find it weird, alot of people found history difficult or some say a killer. But i found it a breeze. Seriously.

So, Monday is SCIENCE. Tuesday is MATHS. Monday is nearer so worry about that first. SCIENCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Valerie!!!
My science is 'wonderful'[:

I think i know why i hated science, i mean disliked science since p3. Because the teacher who called me 'big eyes but cannot see' always picked on me during science class which made me hate science, leading to forever not liking science because i had this thought that all Science teachers would be as wicked as her. So now, i know why i disliked science since then.
But since my p5&p6&Sec1&Sec2 teachers aren't as wicked as her then why do i still have fear of Science?
And fear of teachers who taught me Science after that wicked teacher?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home