Friday, September 14, 2007

this is a short post because i've got to complete alotalot of work.
& start mugging too!

We had english today.
And we watched Mothers/Ma. Honestly, i feel like slapping the child. Really. How unappreciative. In the next post i'll upload that video plus the lyrics and read every single word. You'll be shocked. Very.
I can't believe there are such awful people in this world called Earth. Seriously Awful! Just wait for my next post.

I've nearly completed my revision.

English:
- Harry
- Prosperity
- The Others

Maths:
-Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5

Tamil:
Just been practicing.

Science:
-Chapter 1
-Chapter 2
-Chapter 3

Geography:
- Chapter 1
-Chapter 2
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4
-Chapter 5
-Chapter 7

History:
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
-Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7

Homework for the weekend:
-Litespeed Chapter 9 to 15
-English Comprehension
- Geography Mindmap
- Tamil Compo
- Tamil Letter Writing
- Science Review 13
- Science Review 14
- Maths Chapter 12
- Art Exam needs to be done
- Tamil Tuition work
- Maths Tuition Work
&& REVISION.

WOAH!

jiayou! I can do this & just have to mug for 2 weeks! & the results will come. :D

15 more days to EOY && 22 more days to my special day.

ohh,
i got to add this.

My brother has made me like water babies.
At first, i found them yucky!
& disgusting

but now;
i'm starting to like them.

time to get back to work.
toodles.


----------------
Now playing: 11 Take off my shoes
via FoxyTunes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home