Monday, October 1, 2007


HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!

To come to think of it, I can't believe i'm still thinking about Children's Day but, Happy Children's Day! This blog in a way is rotting but at the same time alive too. What sense is this? Believe it or not, our first End Of Year Exam was TODAY. TODAY, ON CHILDREN'S DAY. Man, i still feel like a kid making a big noise about why the first exam has to start on Children's Day. Okay, Maybe i'm still a kid in a way. I don't understand what i'm saying?

On a higher note, Today was Literature. My favourite. You should know why i'm happy about it. Anne Frank is over - last semester. So this Semester we are doing Film & Literacy which is so much easier in a way. And of course, End Of Year Exam has a higher weightage then Common Test 1. So i'm happy that everything or most that i studied came out. & i hope my overnight study will pay off. :D.

And after the paper i came home for awhile before heading for tuition at 1.30. And i left her house at 5.15! I can't believe i could sit down for so super duperly long. & i finished revision there & then. Something unexpected happened during tuition, i went to throw litter, so i walked to the kitchen. Upon reaching there, i saw my tuition teacher taking my bag and opening it. But i did not say a word but carried on walking to the dustbin. And soon after i carried on with my revision. Then before leaving her house, she whispered and said 'happy birthday' in Tamil. I was speechless. So i knew why she took my bag and put the gift into it. Suprising, she did not remember my birthday last year, but this year she even got something for me. So tuition was a SUCCESS and i completed all my revision and all doubts were clarified.

Tomorrow's Mother Tongue & i'm prepared for it. :D & my birthday isn't today. It's this FRIDAY. Yay, i'm finally going to be 14. :D Even though i'm one of the youngest in class.
OH.

ThankYous:
- XinLin for the first one to give me my birthday present, one week earlier to be more specific.
- Aaseriyai for the gift you gave me - without me knowing.
- Aunty Lay Geok for the teddybear paper holder.
&&
Early Wishes:
- Miss Tay - the earliestttt.
- XinLin - together with the gift
- Aaseriyai - wwhispering it into my ears
- Aunty LayGeok - together with the present
- Clarissa Mok!! <33>

This post is to take my mind of work as i've completed most and i'm bored. RANDOM.
Okay,
ALL THE BESTS FOR E-O-Y-S! :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home