Saturday, September 22, 2007

Birthday Wishes.

I've finally made some time as least for me to blog in this busy period. But it is a form of break to me. Blogging makes me feel happier & more relaxed. hahas. I wonder who actually reads my blog, just wondering.
Okay back here,
I've been asked by manymany people to post what i want/like here because of my birthday's coming.

BUT, i don't expect any of them because they are all quite expensive. Unless you're really willing to get them.

After doing the recent art project i'm currently quite interested in beanbags. Those beanbags that you can jump into.
And i really like the new ipodtouch. Its like so cool but really expensive.
Or a ZEN which cost half that price.
And lately i like the dark brown and dark orange crumpler too.
A bigger memmory card.
Any kind of electronic.
Something huge & nice. :D

That's about all.
:D

---------------
Now playing: Corrinne May - Safe in a Crazy World
via FoxyTunes

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home