Thursday, October 11, 2007

I had great fun yesterday!

Woke up at 8 in the morning and left for school to hand in my ART. After handing in my ART, left to my cousin's place. It was a long way there. When i reached there, talked for awhile, then we watched tv when to use the computer for awhile.
Then we headed to Causeway for lunch at Swensens. Then after that we went to the library. Paid the fines and borrowed my 2 Joyce Meyer books while i was searching high and low for it. Then headed back to her place. When to play badminton soon after. Then watched the new Chinese Drama after that while my aunty cooked crabby.
Then did our own stuff for awhile then had dinner and came home soon after.
What a lovely day i had.

Pictures would be published in the next post.
&& i miss Ti Ying Yng.
Hurry up come back to Singaporeeee!
;D

till then.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home