Wednesday, October 10, 2007

So today is the first day of my holidays.
I've just realised that there are some schools which have not ended with their exams yet. Which makes me feel proud that mine has ended.
I'm at my cousin's place now.
Having fun of course.
Later we are going to Causeway Point and we're going to eat in Swensen's! :]
Then we're going to play badminton.
Ohh before i forget, i have a few people to thank.
Firstly, Michelle for making me that small chocolatechip cupcake. It really was nice and tasted lovely. Thank you Michelle.
Secondly, Stella for your present, the heart shape brownie which i've not tasted yet. But still, a huge thank you.
Thirdly, Geetha, for the 2 ear-rings and that lovely bracelets. They're really lovely. Thankyou! :]
That'a about all the people i've to thank.
Will update soon.
Till then.
Tag Relies:
-Valerie: Haha. I will. :]
-Ying Yng: I hope i'll do great! ;D
-Kashken: TO YOU! Hello. & loves
-YingYng: She's out of her mind. & 8 is earlyyyy.
-YingYng: I'm hoping for the best & did my best! :]
-Liyana: Thankyou. :]
-Vivien: Thanks for tagging. [:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home