Sunday, August 19, 2007

hello.

2nd post for the day.(:

haha. let me now just announce and say my ART work for Term 3 has just been complicated. :D
Yippie! I've done my mindmap. my floorplan, my research (which took ages to complete), & left with my 3d which is supposed to be done in ART class tomorrow (with the help of Mr Lau) :P & my Art will be done for this term.

& i've spent 23,145. OVER-BUDGET. But; it's okay because instead of getting a 5000 + wardrobe i'm now getting a 800 dollar one. So its make to fit the budget. Oh well, i'm so relieved that art for this term has been done.

Tag replies:
(after Ages)(:
Handsome: Can you just reveal yourself? haha. Thanks anyway.
Xin Lin: Haha. I will. Thanks & thanks for tagging too.(:
Scret Admirer: haha. Go ahead; you've found yourself an enemy. :P I too wana know who's handsome!
Geetha: What linking? The videos ah? Oh, just get the link from youtube and add them here into blogger. Simple. I'll teach you one day. (: I like those songs too. But we did'nt sing them during NDP in school. ):
Kamini Akka: haha. Iheartyou too! :)
Nicole: Yeap. Nice knowing you too. How do you know that i view your blog? Hmmm... we do know each other in-directly. haha.
Vivien: Haha. Thanks. Cya tomorrow! (: loves too.
Shalyn: hello. Relinkked.
Prithee: Thanks. You too have been a great friend. (:
Geetha: haha. I MISS YOU TOO. Hope we're meeting soon. Oh that's a website to download legal pictures to blogger. haha. (:
Secret Admirer: Getty Images.
Ying: Haha. Yup. I know you heart such PE lessons. Then just pray that he'll have to go to re-service every week or something. LOL. i'm not la. (:

its 12am alr.
Goodnight/morning world.

tatas.
off to sleep now.(:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home