Friday, April 18, 2008

PFT; Napha

Today i like,
i like!
:D
- not the tiring part.

Any actual school day, that doesn't have any lessons, totally rocks.

Went to school at 9.20.
FOR SS!
:D

Sadly, more time was taken up for the test & not about SriLanka.
Boohoo.
But still MissFoo introduced the SriLanka war.
But it was a little difficult to hear,
3joy&faith combined.
So imagine the noise level.
& the test was managable,
but okay we were supposed to P.E.E.L right, but there wasn't any evidence that i could give right, i mean i couldn't say oh the evidence is the textbook.
That was the only difficult part,
but i managed to finish the test, despite the wrong time on the clock, (i hate that.) & Amirul who kept questioning me for answers, or to let him copy.
But sadly, he didn;t succeed in getting anything out of me.
Heh.
x)

Then the SriLanka lesson started, i already read ahead, so this wasn't really new to me, but yes, SS is always intersting. & i've still got alot of questionsss.
Hohoho.

Then off to PFT.
Argh.
Started up with warm-up,
i was like uhoh, don't tell me we have to run as warmup, but true enough, we had to.
:/
But everyone ended up walking because it was a 160+ people running together?
LOL.

Divided into groups,
and i hate my group,
because there were only 7 girls (including me).
So if there were any stations that needed partner,
then i've got to wait for EVERYONE in the team to finish,
before someone could help me hold my legs,
so imagine all the eyes on you. (IHATETHAT.)

Inclined pullups first.
I used to doing ALOT of those,
but sadly this year, it was so hard just to do one, because my neck couldn't get up the POLE.
AHHHHH.
& it was hurting like crazyyyyy.
But i pulled through,
fell, when MrsChow counted 6.
:/

Then off to Shuttle Run.
I AM SUPER LOUSY AT THIS.
I had to repeat in for 3 times?!
Thanks to my wonderful,
slowing down at the wrong time,
or the beanbag slipped off my hands because it was too wet,
or just that my feet was slippery.
(&ididn'tlikethecommentyougave,nothappythangotoanother'machine'then.)
Ewwww.

Then it was off to SitUps.
I hate this THEMOST.
Because i was the out one,
thanks to the girls in the team = 7.
So the odd one without a partner was me,
So came all the eyes at you.

&then it was nearly coming to an end,
the JUMPNG.
Okay it wasn;t that bad after all.
(:

& off to the last station,
SIT&REACH.
I did it,
after 2 times,
by like 9 cm alright!
((:

& Napha ended.
I really hope that the ache's won't haunt me tonight/tomorrow,
but i'm already starting to feel it.
Heh.

Went off with YingYng,
home.
To get stuffs before heading back to school,
to see MissFoo.
(:
& i really didn't realise that it was 3.30!
I was thinking that it was probably 1 or something then.
But it was really 3,
& i didn't have lunch yet!
:P
I even forgot about that.

Headed too,
j8 for lunch,
a piece of chicken.
(hothothot.)
& i fell off the escalator.
GREAT.
-.-
then to the bubbletea place, to do some work.
heh.
& then *secretttt* -Yingyng! :D

hohoho.
he was cuteeeee&adorable,
and i felt like some small kid playing hide&seek&catching.
MEMORIES.
It had been awhile since i actually played those games.

Heh.
Then home,
and blogging now.

Goodbye.
I'm going to do something special now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home