Sunday, April 13, 2008

hohoho.

Whee!
Its going to be 12 in 2 minutes,
& i'm still feeling so hyper & awake.

That reminds me,
i've got a real long day tomorrow!

Starting with my free periods,
where my History,SS, POA, POA(tuition), Tamil, Maths homework needs to be done!
Whoo,
that's alotttt of work to be completed.

Then there would be recess,
hopefully a good one(:

Then there would be 2 periods of biology,
Yippie?

& ending off with double english periods,
WOHOO!
:D

Lunchbreak

& PureLit would be straight after that.
I hope this lesson would be fun like the first few ones.

And then i'll have to complete all the un-completed work,
that i was supposed to complete during my free period,

that would roughly conclude the day.

Okay, i better get to bed,
blog about the day tomorrow,

i mean later,

Goodnight!
i mean morning!
:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home