Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Flying Without Wings?

(edited; 10.39)

I just read someone's blog.
& my hatred for 'it' is increasing.

'it' is not a human,
only Dharishini, Rajam, Sarah, YingYng, Shalin, Hazel, oh & missFoo? knows what's 'it.'

I think i should check what i write for my name/class/date.
I realised i think not only for SS, but i think i wrote something like '_________' for tamil too.
Uhoh.
:/

Fine, out of that.

Today was alright?

Started off with Emaths,
eh where's Mr Romzee?
any idea?
Okay so yea, relief again.
There goes 2 periods;
did my own work,
(my overdue tamil letter.)

& I took almost 2 periods to complete it!
TSKKKKK.

Right, then to PE.
TODAY's PE ROCKED!
I REPEAT YINGYNG,
IT ROCKED!
:D

Played, rested, played.
No enemies were created today,
because i was playing with my own friends,
while the rest were vs(ing) each other,

Mr Goh's nice to allow that,
so he rocks too!
hohoho.
we were the unique one who had no team to vs,
we played by ourselves,
which rocks,
other than the part when he went, 'Tashka you're the leader of the welfare of your group?'
HAHA.
But it still rockedddd!
:D

Then Valerie, June, HuiYun, ShuFang joined in soon after.
(:


Chemistry next.
i think i understood 85% of it.
Haha, it was understandable!

Recess,
MILO! :D, Pretz (Reminds me of Shalin!)

Social Studies.
HAHAHA. Halfway, i DREW a T ACCOUNT.
WHAT WAS I THINKING!
(LOL.)
TTTTTTTT ACCOUNT.
& burst out laughing after that
well, everyone around me
did, right?
:D

Rajam had to ERASE it ASAP to un-remind us of POA.
hohoho.
So i used my oh-so-creative-mind,
and drew 2 triangles,
one for similarities,
one for differences,
& &&&&
i started writing like different sides.

LOLL.
I didn't know i was so creative.

& towards the end, 1peace were waiting outside,
and I SAW THAT BOY!
& i was asking Dharishini to go and asks for his name,
so i won;t feel so clueless,
but we didn't in the end.

Argh,
wasted.
I shall find another way.
:D

CME.
-.-
Where was Mdm Murni?
It was like a free period.
I was Pretz(ing) away.

hohoho.

NYAA looks like fun.
Oh & i had a funny conversation with MrChen.
I really wasn't purposely making fun okay!

It went like this:
MrChen: Don't loose NYAA ah, the school got no more cards.
- Ehhhh Mr Chenn, if lost must make police report?
MrChen: Starts laughing.
(whole class follows after that)

I really thought must, like the walkaton card.
:O

MT.
Eeeeee, the class is mean!
Okay fine,
i was having a good laugh myself.
LOL.
I left my water bottle in homeroom,
and then i went like,
'Mrs Rajan, can i go upstairs and take my waterbottle?'

& after i like finish the whole sentence she said,
say it in tamil.
LOL.
-.-

& then everyone started laughing.
Tskkkk.

OH & I DEBATED!
:D
Even though, i hardly watch Vasantham Central, i don't remember watching SunTV or Vijay TV either.
But i was debating with Mrs Rajan thatt, SunTV & VijayTV is better than Vasantham Central!
LOL.

I got reasons why i said that.
1) Singaporean tamil channel is just full of dancing/performances/serials but the international ones have a variety of channels.
2) The tamil used in Vasantham Central isn't as wonderful and fluent as the tamil used in SunTV/VijayTV.

LOL.

Then went off to get a few stuffs from popular,
finally.

i borrowed my chicken soup finally!
:D

Okay and then here am i,
blogging.

Well i got to go,
goodbye now.


& tags have been replied.

/i wish i treasured 07.
:(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home