Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Wheee!

Okay, my work pile is decreasing...

I've completed Social Studies, Chemistry, Biology, Filing, Maths, English.

I'm only left with History - i can't seem to locate where i left the worksheet. (lol.), POA && TAMIL, (i plan to do it tomorrow.) Heh.

& commontest is 21 days away!
:O

Okay, i'm ready for SS, English.
I've to still brush up on the rest, esp History!
Hehe.


Dreams

& i'm still travelling this road because of you ,
& i'm still fighting for my dreams because i have you .
only you can make me run ,
beyond impossibilities .
you give me faith to find my dream

-everland

Hold fast to dreams,
for if dreams die,
Life is like a broken winged bird that cannot fly
-Langston Hughes

Everland production 5 April 2008

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home