Thursday, January 17, 2008

School's getting thougher day after day,
but it's still managable.
:D

Started of with the sexuality talk.
Ohno.
560 teens have HIV from 20 to 26 years old.
mymy.

Next to History.
test in 30 mins?
But i guess it was alright.

Then to MT,
write&write&write!
Woah,
but i managed to complete it like NOW.

Recess.
I'm starting to hate recess.
:/

English Language!
SARAH!
yay!
I was sitting beside her & Chastina!
So i enjoyed myself lotssss.

Maths was rather okay.
Stayed back to clear doubts,
went to look for mrs teo and found Hazel instead!

Had a light lunch and when for lit.
I think i can clique better with Peace than Faith.

Lit was...
omg.
There was an unseen poem.
The poetry was so difficult!
SOSO!
But i still tried my best and managed to complete it.

So i've got a POA test tomorrow.
Hope i can do well.
I wish Hazel was in Sec3!
:(

Till then.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home