Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Memmories would always stay as Memmories.

It's currently pouring, which is giving me the sleepy-ness.
Heh.

Well today was rather alright.

First period was,
MotherTongue!

We had no classroom to go to, all thanks to a class who used our room for their lesson, making it a difficulty for us to find a room,
but in the end,
We found an empty room,
the purple rooom!

Sadly, My partner that cracks me up wasn't there.
:(.
Sadsad.
Shalin didn't come for tamil class!
I missed her tons man!

Next was POA.
Woah, it went rather well, the homework i did most of it was correct.
:D

Biooooooo!
Yay!
It made be alive again, after POA.
Hee.
We studied the xylem vessels.
It super cool and interesting!

Then to Chemistry.
Mymy, the classroom had not enough tables and chairs.
Grrr.
But Sarah & I managed to find a seat after some boy left his seat.
(:
It was alright.
Went through the worksheet and did the workbook.

Recess!
Finally!
I was like superrrrr hungry!

Then it was Mathssss.
Yay! Last lesson on matrixes!
:D

Back to english!
In Mrs Lee's classroom,
aka, the PINK classroom.
Ohman, i miss that room!
All those fun CME lessons,

It brought back countless memmories.
:/

I did a good deed, but i won't mention what!
:D

Okay, off to homework now...

Till then!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home