Saturday, January 19, 2008

Quiz

If I were a month, i would be :December.

If I were a day of the week, i would be : Monday

If I were a time of the day, i would be : 12pm

If I were a planet, i would be : Earth

If I were a direction, i would be : North

If I were a piece of furniture, i would be : Sofa

If I were a historical object, i would be : ??

If I were a liquid, i would be : Bubble Tea!

If I were a stone, I would be: Diamond

If I were a tree, I would be: Apple Tree

If I were a tool, I would be: Screw Driver! LOL.

If I were a flower/plant, I would be: Orchid

If I were a kind of weather, I would be: Windy

If I were a mythical creature, I would be: ??

If I were a musical instrument, I would be: GUITAR!!

If I were a color, I would be: SHOCKING Pink

If I were an emotion, I would be: Happy

If I were a sound, I would be : Music

If I were an element, I would be: Oxygen

If I were a car, I would be: Odyssey

If I were a place, I would be: North Pole!

If I were a taste, I would be: Sour or Salty

If I were a scent, I would be: Rose Petal

If I were a religion, I would be: Christian!

If I were a word, I would be: TASHKA

If I were a facial expression I would be: Smile

If I were a subject in school I would be: BIOLOGY! :D

If I were a shape I would be: Heart!

If I were you I would be: BEST FRIEND ! [;

Now for 2 person to do it:

1)Stella

2)HuiPing

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home