Wednesday, July 9, 2008

How'd you describe a dead day?


I should stop wondering why.
Sometimes i wish, i never knew you.
But we just had to cross paths,
so i'd got to live with you i guess.


Don't worry, i'll learn.
i came up with a few solutions,
after talking to MissFoo.
heh.
But i'll not put it up here,
obviously.

School today was
awful.
It'd say a TOTAL WASTE of time,
because i didn't learn anything new.
But, nevermind.
(in case she happens to read this).

I fell asleep at 11,
while i was switching off my phone,
but forgot to turn it on,
that explains the tiredness.

And as usual another strange dream,
and the characters are always THE SAME.
It has always been about school ever since last week,
HR room, was the place.
YingYng, Rajam, Sarah, MissFoo, Suhanthi, Mrs Rajan, Vivien & Gracia.
HAHAHA.
It was the last table,
my table mates were YingYng, Rajam, Mrs Rajan (LOLLLL.), Gracia.
MissFoo was teaching POA.
LOL.
Sarah was her 'help-change-slide-person'
and Vivien was doing CIP by helping to clean the HR room, and repair the aircon.
(Sorry Vivien, seriously no offence).

Then Miss Foo was teaching on Bank reconcillation,
while Vivien was doing her CIP,
then while MissFoo was teaching i was thinking of an escaoe route,
to skip the next period,
because i was sleepy,
and i didn't understand what MissFoo was teaching,
and when miss foo left to go get her worksheets from the staff room,
Gracia, Rajam & I hid under the table.
LOL.
Miss Foo came back,
then she asked Vivien where we were,
Then MrsRajan started screaming in tamil,
like as if missfoo understood,
HAHA.
Then she carried on with the lesson still
since it was a double period.
Then half way, she sent MrsRajan to the office to make an announcement
for us to go to the HR room
if not,
we'll be suspended.
(how mean, and she didn't even realise we were under the table, giggling lah.)
then she obeyed miss foo and went to the office,
then at that point of time,
miss foo started to carry on the lesson,
WITH HERSELF.
so Gracia & Rajam broke out laughing.
So Miss Foo turned around,
and looked around awhile,
before looking back to the whiteboard thinking her ears were playing tricks on her.

Then VIVIEN decided to REPAIR THE AIRCON AT THAT TIME.
God knows what screw driver she used,
**fast foreward**
and it sent the WHOLE AIRCON CRASHING DOWN!
onto the table,
and then the table fell,
and tada we were found.
But MrsRajan went missing.

Then, she carried on with her boring lesson.
And i slept on Gracia, while Gracia was doodling onto some paper of a drawing of missfoo being fat and evil,
and showed it to YingYng,
and then missfoo came,
'and question what we were passing around'
and she confiscated it,
Gracia drew something like this:



in a lady version.
and so they all got sent to MrHo,
while Sarah & I were watching how Vivien is handling the mass of the air-con
that came crashing down,
and the whole HR room looked like a warzone,
and then the thunder roared,
and i heard someone say,
'hello. Good morning, it's your turn to bathe.'
it was my brother,
and also
the end of my dream.

:(

I opened my bag while i was in the car,
and something just poked itself,
right through my index finger,
and soon it became numb,

reached school.
wanted to wash it,
till Ethan Lee came to say,
that i've got to get that thing out of my hand,
then it won't stop bleeding.
So, my brother did that,
yay.
finally.
pain for awhile, but it was okay soon after.

Gathered a few councillors,
Bhavna, JieYing, Ros, Dharishini, Amelia, Me.
Bhavna & Ros helped at the secondary school.
the rest went to the bus-stop.

walked like 18 times too&fro.
& my brother's friends are monkeys.
argh.
THEY JUMPED INTO THE PUDDLES SO THAT I'LL GET WET,
AND I WAS DOING THEM SUCH A FAVOUR BY SHELTERING THEM!
ARGH.

But at least, they said thankyou.
at times it was messy,
i got totally drenched,
from hair to foot.
i became a penguin, with spongy socks,
i could squeeze water off my skirt even.
woah.

Once MrLee saw me he asked to go and change,
but i refused, heh.
So i just went to the canteen to slack.
& make sure MrLee doesn't suddenly appear asking me to go and change again.
LOL.

Our body's are wet anyway.
haha
Went back to class with Dharishini,
temp taking exercise.
Slacked through a period,
and left for maths.

The maths paper was a total killer.
If it's going to be this hard,
next time i'd rzther not study.
I'd be the same outcome anyway.
So i wont disappoint myself.

People gave up,
slept through the WHOLE PAPER,
and handed up a blank paper.
See how terrible it was?

I managed to solve 3 questions?
the other 2 hopeless.
tsk.

P.E next.
But no PE because the field was not suitable to play n,
after the rain!
HIPHIPHOORAY!
:D
Visited com lab 3,
watched a movie.
Sat in-between Rajam&Dharishini.
Rajam was watching the show,
while Dharishini&I decided to catch up on our nap.
Since i'm not a rugby fan!
I fell asleep,
but everytime DHARISHINI puts her head down,
the tables slides to a side,
and it feels like the table's going to fall on us.
:O
but it only happens when,
DHARISHINI PUTS HER HEAD DOWN.

tskkk.
but we both managed to sleep,
Rajam just had to make sure the table wasn't going to fall off on us.
HAHA.

POA was supposed to be next and once again,
MrLoo was absent,
without any relief teacher.
I was SO HAPPY because it meant,
NO TEST!
:DD

Early recess,
waited for YingYng,
went over to the canteen!
paid for photos.
Sharmala's braces are up!
Gosh, my am i glad mine's over.
I feel so sorry to see her eating a banana,
because it's soft.
& i also remember,
not too long ago,
i was in that position!
:OO

Anyway, i hope she's alright.
Chemistry after.
no comments.
I just am dying living to want to listen to MissAliah's teaching,
not how it's like currently.
-.-

Signed out at 12,45.
Reached NSC at 1.40.
I was lateeeeeeeeeeeeee.
ARGH.

And that nurse just had to make a big fuss about it,
and she had a problem with me listening to music,
and she said girls cannot.
HELLO!
you want me to stare at the grey wall,
watch the clock,
read that notice for 45 minutes?
I think i've even memorized the notice already.

So what's wrong with plugging music into my ears huh?!
argh.

left at 4.20,
home it was.

I hope i don't get another strange dream tonight.
Comments?


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home