Saturday, June 14, 2008

Moving Back

(edited)
Since i've decided to come back to blogging,
i thought i should change my skin.

Tried looking at Pyzoms, & all other kinds of sites,
but didn't manage to find any to my liking.
So i thought i should go back to blog-skins.

I guess the last time i visited that website was last year?
And to my surprise, i realised that the skins are getting better,
they're much simpler and nicer.

I saw this, and thought i would use it.
And i did.

Well, it was really hard work.
Reverting the whole templete back to Classic & not Beta,
and it literally starting from scratch.

But i managed to do it yeah?
Please leave your comments about this new skin! :D

Goodnight!
--
I've also added a chatbox, a cooler one,
try to catch me when i'm online,
but if i'm offline, then just leave me a tag @ my cbox, and i'll also respond asap!
:D
This is going to the last day of free time i would have for this holidays,
next week is just'
school,projects,deadlines,school, project & more deadlines!
Alright, i got to go to bed,
goodnight!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home