Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Reaching the Middle.

So yes, i woke up real early today,
even though i only slept for 1 1/2 hours during camp,
and i only fell asleep at 12 yesterday?

Woah.
& i woke up @ 7.45!
Sent an sms out after receiving Miss Aliah's message to 15 people?
Then went back to try to sleep,
woke up @ 9.30 with 12 sms-es telling me the same thing i sent out,
and some were not even from 3faith/3truth.

Cool! I really didn't expect one message sent out by me, passed around so fast, and received 12, alerting me of the change.

Idle-d around, and got ready to get to the library! :D
With YingYng,
heh,

collected my 3 books,
thickthickthick.

But i'm going to be an expert soon! :D

Went over to MOS.
Cheese Burger!
& talked talked.

Haha, went over to bbt.

& home awhile later.

Watched my shows,
& here i am blogging. :)

While listening to love songs! :D :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home