Tuesday, May 27, 2008

June Holidays - Day 2..

I've included Sunday's post, on that date itself, so scroll down to see it yeah?
Time seems to fly past, it's already Tuesday!
Haha.

So yeap, it's another day of the holidays.

Got waken up at 7.
-.-
Arghhhh,

went back to laze around all the way till 9,
got out of bed,
haha.

Bathed,
Idle-d around all the way till lunch,
Saussage for lunch.
Hoho.

& back to photoshopping..
all the way till 5,

then was sent down to buy milk,

came back just in time to watch my show,
dinnered,
and back here blogging.

I did alot of editing today;


> my photos post(:
> 2 collages (they're super nice i must say)
> editing farewell photos
> exploring photoshop like crazy..
& i really love photoshop now,
i never thought it would be this cool!
<3


Back to more editing..

P.S my blog song is a little un-clear but there's something wrong with Immem i suppose,
so no choice.
Haha.
But i repeat, this song doesn't mean anything to me,
it's just a nice song yeah..
haha.
Alright off i go..
Goodbye..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home